5. Give some Bholabangena (roasted) with salt daily.
6. Give a roasted pumpkin with some salt to eat daily.
7. Powder the following, mix them well with a fowl egg and give to the pony to eat for some days:—
Seeds of black Dhotura 3 tolas, Gunraj 3 tolas and roots of Jhor-mul 3 tolas.
8. Cook and give to eat daily for some time, one seer Mati mah, one fowl, 5 onions, 2 garlic, one handful of Jabrang, one handful of Casia or bay leaf and salt, and (8a) mati mah one seer, some spawn of sålfish, juice of turmeric, Onion, Garlic, Cress, Ginger and Baruidhan.
29. CHERONI (DIARRHɶA).
Medicine—Give internally 7 leaves of jack tree with some cow's ghee and foment the stomach with the same; or give-Koliabara rice, and bark of an tree cleaned and powdered, together with old molasses.
General Symptoms—Perspiration, shivering, inability to eat, dry and slimy mouth, red eyes, cough, thirst, hard breathing, rumbling of the stomach, etc. If prompt steps are not taken the animal affected with the disease dies within a day and a half.
Try the following medicines internally or externally as directed below:—
1. Black pepper 1powa, ginger 1seer, and some powdered rice mixed up well and made into balls to be given internally.
2. Kajikha 1seer, powdered magumah 1seer Borax (having burnt) 2 tolas opium 2